TERMS AND CONDITIONS – A-PLAN FACEBOOK COMPETITION
The Promoter of this free prize draw is A-Plan Holdings, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 750484 whose registered office is situated at 2 Des Roches Square, Witney, OX28 4LE.
- To enter the prize draw you can:
On the A-Plan Facebook page –Tell us which Bond film the car pictured appeared in for a chance to win a voucher for 2 adult cinema tickets to see the film of your choice. Like our page and comment below with your answer.
- The prize draw has one Facebook winner, winning a voucher for a pair of cinema tickets.
- The Promoter will use the personal information you provide to enter you into the prize draw and notify you if you are a winner.
- The winners will be chosen randomly by the Promoter after the closing date of 3rd November 2015 at midnight.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook. The winners will be required to provide the Promoter with their email address and postal address before their prize can be released. The Promoter will make repeated attempts to contact the winners, however in the event that an original winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to the notification email within 14 days of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw the prize entitlement of that original winner and award the prize to a subsequent winner.
- After the Promoter has contacted the winner and been provided with their email address, the A-Plan marketing team will email confirmation of the prize to the winner and ask for their postal address, to send the prize to.
- The winner agrees that their name may be used by A-Plan in any promotional activity following the draw.
- The name and county of the winner can be obtained by writing to the A-Plan Marketing Team, 2 Des Roches Square, Witney, Oxon, OX28 4LE and including a stamped addressed envelope.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and legally binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- Limit of one entry per person, via Facebook.
- By entering our free prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
- The free prize draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 18 except employees of any companies within the A-Plan Group of companies and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents or anyone connected or involved in the administration of this free prize draw. Proof of age may be required.
- The prize draw starts 27th October 2015 and will close at midnight on 3rd November 2015. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be eligible for entry into the free prize draw.
- No purchase is necessary.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
- By entering this free prize draw, you agree that the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with this free prize draw (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), the use of any prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s or its affiliates’ negligence).
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this prize draw at any time without notice only for circumstances outside their control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Good luck from the A-Plan team.