A-Plan Insurance and Beaulieu have teamed up to give you the chance to win a family ticket which you can use for a one day entry pass to the Beaulieu Supercar Weekend on 3rd – 4th August 2019 or on a day of your choice up to 31st March 2020.
To be eligible to win, you must answer the qualifying question correctly and then simply fill out the rest of the fields on the below:
This competition is now over.
Terms and Conditions – A-Plan Prize Draw
- The link to the qualifying question will appear on our Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin pages from 11th– 25th July 2019
- Once answered correctly, competitors will be entered into a draw to win the prize.
- The prize is one family ticket which can be used as a one day entry pass to the Beaulieu Supercar Weekend on 3rd – 4th August 2019 or on a day of your choice up to 31st March 2020. (Family ticket covers either 1 adult with up to 4 children (up to age 16) or 2 adults with up to 3 children, under 5’s are free)
- The A-Plan prize draw is open to all individuals over 18, excluding employees of A-Plan Holdings and their families.
- Participation will require the provision of the individual’s name, address, telephone number and/or email address and a renewal date.
- The winner’s name will be drawn at random on Thursday 25th July 2019 at 10am and will be announced on social media by midday on 25th July 2019. An independent judge will be appointed.
- The winner will be contacted by phone and/or email
- One entry allowed per person
- Only one winner
- No cash equivalent for winner
- The name of the winner of the prize will be available on application to: A-Plan Insurance, 2 des Roches Square, Witney, OX28 4LE
A-Plan Insurance is a trading style of A-Plan Holdings. A-Plan Holdings is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA registration number 310164). You can confirm our registration on the FCA website, https://register.fca.org.uk/.
A-Plan Holdings registered Office: 2 Des Roches Square, Witney, OX28 4LE. Registered in England. Registration Number 750484.