Car Guide

The CUE database explained

In an effort to fight insurance fraud, several databases have been set up in the UK to track people’s insurance history. The information these databases … Read more

A 'coachbuilt' type motorhome - A-Plan Insurance

Caravan, Motorhome

Motorhome theft to meet the growing demand

Research by Trackershop discovered that just 13% of motorhomes and 6% of campervans have trackers installed, whilst 54% and 45% of these vehicles respectively don’t have alarms! Our advice for new and existing owners.